Imcom Spa – Piazza del Duomo 16, Milano (Mi)
CAP 20122 – Email : email@example.com
In accordance with current regulations, we inform you that pursuant to the Legislative Decree 30 june 2003 n. 196 (as amended) the data provided will be treated, at all times, having regard to the obligations and in compliance with the legislation above. According to article 4, paragraph 1, point A, of Legislative Decree 30 june 2003 n. 196 (commonly referred to as the “Code”), “processing” shall mean: “any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, stucking, communication, distribution, erasure and destruction of data”.
Aims of treatment
pursuant to art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter Privacy Code), and with reference to the personal data our company will collect from you, we hereby provide you with the following information concerning their processing:
1. Purpose of personal data processing
a) Personal data are processed solely to ensure the correct and complete performance of our activity and related activities (including but not limited to the fulfilment of all tax, and accounting obligations, compliance with law, EU regulations and standards, provisions issued by authorities, supervisory and control bodies); provide one or more services and/or carry out operations contractually agreed with you; exercise or defend a right, even through an attorney, in extrajudicial, administrative, or judicial proceedings; verify and assess the results and trends of the relations in progress and related risks; reply to information or clarification requests from customers and/or third parties to the extent permitted by law; operational requirements; internal audits; electronic payment tools; insurance services).
b) Personal data are processed for informative purposes, the formalisation of information requests, preparation of quotations and proposals, pursuant to art. 130, paragraph 4, until the party concerns objects, in the forms pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code.
Aims of treatment
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 30 october 2003 nr. 196, we inform you that by filling in and submitting this form will be accepted as follows:
The data collected through this form will be used with the methods and purposes hereinafter described in paragraphs 1 and 2:
1. contact the user (contact form)
2. perform, in general, obligations under the law.
For the sake of clarity it is noted that the newsletter subscription will not be automatic but must be confirmed directly by you following the instructions in the subscription email. Please note also that you may unsubscribe our newsletters any time by following the instructions in the email sent to your email address.
Data processing mode
Data will be processed via suitable tools, able to guarantee security and confidentiality, with and without the aid of automatic devices to store, manage and transmit the data.
At any given time, you may withdraw your consent and/or object to the data processing by notifying to the personal data processing holde at firstname.lastname@example.org
Person concerned rights
In accordance with article 7 and 8 of Legislative Decree 30 june 2003 nr. 196’s provisions, we inform you that you have the right:
1. to know the existence of personal data concerning you, at your disposal in an intelligible way;
2. to know your personal data originsin;
3. to know treatment’s purposes and methods;
4. to know applied logic in case of treatment with electronic devices;
5. to know treatment’s owner and managers detail;
6. to know the entities or entities categories to whom the personal data may be disclosed;
7. to update, rectificate or integrate your personal data;
8. to erase, change into anonymous form or block your personal data, if the treatment had not been properly authorized;
9. to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data pertinent to the subscription purpose;
10. to object to the processing of data for sending advertising materials or for commercial information.
For any notice, request and other you can contact personal data processing holder at
More details here